Ear candling, also called ear coning or thermal-auricular therapy, is an alternative medicine practice, done to improve general health and well-being by lighting one end of a hollow candle and placing the other end in the ear canal.
Some of the benefits that people notice after ear candling include:
- removing wax, bacteria, candida, and other debris from the ear canal.
- relieving symptoms of a sinus infections.
- improving hearing.
- relieving sore throats.
- relieving symptoms of colds and flu.
- relieving headaches and migraines.
- improving mental clarity.
- improving symptoms and lessening the occurrence of vertigo.
45 minutes appointment – includes up to 4 candles – $45
Additional candle for $10 each
Ear candling appointments can be an add on to an out-call appointment or a stand alone service in the office. To schedule an appointment; call, e-mail, or send a message below.